Your law firm’s staff should not waste time with the tedious task to prepare subpoenas. The team of experts at capital attorneys services will accurately and quickly prepare your state, federal and worker’s compensation subpoenas for the medical and business records that are required in the litigation process.
We will act as a the Deposition Officer for you.
Our subpoena & records services include:
- Prepare all the required supporting documentation, including Deposition Subpoena for the Production of Records, Notice to Consumer, Affidavit of the Custodian of Records, and other needed documents.
- Serve the Subpoenas and supporting documentation to all parties in the action, either by mail or in person by our fully staffed and bonded professionals.
- Calendar the Records Dates.
- Mobile and on-site scanning of all documents.
- Deliver of records in hardcopy and/or CD format or record available online
- Medical record review.